Thursday, July 14, 2011

Knowing How to Hire an Interior Designer

As a national spokesperson for the American Society of Interior Designers, I am often contacted by editors and writers to give them information on many design subjects.

In the past, I have written myself on how to hire an interior designer and now I have been interviewed and quoted on this important subject for a new blog.

The writer is not an interior designer but writes and researches her topics well.

After these interviews, she asked to write a profile of me and my firm that will be posted on her blog shortly. I will forward that link on my next blog.

Please visit this site on "Hiring an Interior Designer", shown below. The next article in this series has several images of my design work.

http://www.yourdecoratingresource.com/features/70-hiring-an-interior-designer